05 Dec Tampa Holiday Celebrations
The holidays are a busy time of year, especially for folks like Santa and Tampa CPAs like Brian Sanders. The end of the year is always a busy time for accountants but that doesn’t mean that Brian and his team of Tampa tax specialists don’t get into the holiday spirit.
If you are having a hard time getting festive this year, you are surely not alone. Covid-19 is enough to cast a shadow on even the jolliest elf’s day. This holiday season will be a different one for all of us, but there are still plenty of bright holiday lights shining in the dark.
If you live in the Tampa area, there are still plenty of holiday happenings that can help to brighten your days. If you are looking for something to help get you in the spirit, we recommend the Riverwalk Holiday Spectacular.
This is only the second year for the Riverwalk Holiday Spectacular in Downtown Tampa, so there won’t be any cancelations of long-standing traditions to weigh you down. The Riverwalk is beautiful any time of year, but thanks to the Friends of the Riverwalk, during the holidays it is even more magical.
Through January 2, you and your family can enjoy:
- A 35-foot-tall LED-lighted Christmas tree floating in the harbor
- A holiday selfie station at the pirate water taxi ticket booth
- A lighted pine tree forest on the Riverwalk Manor dock
- Lighted garland and red bows on the Riverwalk light poles
- Lighted displays in the hotels, restaurants and bars that line the Riverwalk
Water Works Park is part of the festivities, too, and it will definitely be worth checking out. In addition to socially distanced fresh-air fun, you can enjoy seeing:
- The festively decorated architectural tree in the park
- A gingerbread lighted display floating in the river by the park
- Toy train lighted displays floating in the river
- The Grand Oaks in Water Works Park aglow with thousands of twinkling lights
We’ll start thinking about your 1040s next year, for now all of us at Walter S. Sanders & Associates, your Tampa tax specialists, wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday.